- All original art pieces are professionally framed locally (Sydney) with the highest grade quality materials.
- Prints and custom portraits are not framed. Alternatively, you can purchase wonderful frames from IKEA, Target & Freedom Furniture. However, nothing beats the quality and longevity of custom framing your artwork:- If you would like your piece framed - please ask for further information in the "notes" section in CHECKOUT (all alternatively email: email@example.com) and I can obtain quotes for you.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE
- Absolutely! The free shipping only applies to Australia (with orders over $70)... It is a $30 flat rate for the rest of the world, and $45 for Express Shipping (which includes insurance).
- If you are wanting a price on a full body, detailed background and/or have modifications, please contact me for an accurate quote & do not proceed with the purchase.
- Try your best to have your image as high resolution as possible, and in FOCUS (screenshots are not acceptable).
- YES! I can compose seperate (multiple) images to create your desired final portrait - more than happy to work with you in regards to composing your dream custom portrait... (see examples below). I can alter hair colour, clothing colour, and overall composition.
- Your custom portrait layout will be either created in the Portrait or Landscape layouts... you just have to choose your preference for the space it is going in. If you are unsure, portrait is generally preferred.
Here is a visual reference of the exact measurements (scale comparison).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh